If you love banking at Red Canoe, why not share us with your friends and family? It’s simple. Just tell your friends how much you like Red Canoe and encourage them to open either a Simply Smart Checking Account or a loan with us. Make sure they mention your name at the time of account opening and we’ll give you both $50.
*Promotion is currently available at our branches in Puyallup, Federal Way and Covington, WA and in Albany, OR.
- Period Offered: Offer valid for new checking accounts opened or loan accounts funded during the promotional time period stated on the offer. This promotion is subject to termination at any time at the sole discretion of Red Canoe Credit Union (“Red Canoe”, “We”).
- Geographic Area Offered: Offer valid only for the referral of new members at Red Canoe branch locations in Covington, Federal Way, and Puyallup, WA and Albany, OR. Final determination of eligibility for promotion is at the sole discretion of Red Canoe. Promotion not valid where prohibited by law.
- Entry Procedures: To enter, a new member must be referred by a qualified existing member and open an active Simply Smart checking account and meet requirements below, or open a loan with a balance greater than zero.
- Account Activity Requirements: Checking account activity is defined as one ACH or direct deposit transaction of $1 or more OR three debit card purchases within 45 days of account opening. We reserve the right to define activity status during the promotional monitoring period (up to 45 days). If activity requirements have not been met within 45 days, account(s) will no longer be subject to promotional payouts.
- Eligibility: Referring member’s name must be given at the time of account opening for both parties to be eligible. New member is defined as a new individual at least 18 years old with a social security number that has not been connected to a Red Canoe account during the previous 365 days. Both members must be 18 or older. Employees, volunteers and their immediate family members are not eligible. Standard membership and credit qualifications apply.
- Payout: Payout will deposit into the prime share account of each member upon meeting activity requirements. We reserve the right to limit the number of payouts per household. Accounts must be in good standing to receive payout.
- Taxes: Payout recipients are responsible for any and all applicable taxes on payouts received.