Whether you’re a pro at stashing cash or you’re looking to get started on your savings journey, Debit Card Round Up is the smart and simple way to make your change add up.
How does it work?
- Every time you use your debit card, the transaction will be rounded up to the nearest dollar.
- At the end of the day, we’ll transfer the total from your round-ups to your new Round Up Savings account.
- Your Round Up Savings account earns a premium APY* of 3.04% on the first $1,000 you save!
What do I need to know?
- It’s FREE to enroll and use.
- You can withdraw funds from your Round Up Savings account anytime you need to.
- Round-up transfers will never overdraw your account.
*APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Valid only with Simply Smart Checking Accounts. Debit Round Up Savings Accounts pay a higher dividend rate on balances up to $1,000. The remaining balance over $1,000 earns the standard savings account dividend rate.