Start Your Career Here
Red Canoe Credit Union is dedicated to hiring passionate, knowledgeable and dependable individuals who are service-oriented and attentive to detail. We’re a member-owned company and a not-for-profit financial institution that exists to help our members achieve their financial dreams.
If you are looking for a rewarding career in the financial industry and enjoy providing excellent customer service, then Red Canoe might be the place for you.
If you would like to be a part of the exciting things happening at Red Canoe, please apply for any open position you are qualified for. We look forward to meeting you!
Red Canoe offers a competitive benefit package to support our hard-working employees. Benefits include:
- 401(K) Program with Employer Match
- Paid Holiday, Vacation, Sick and Personal Days
- Paid Community Outreach Volunteering Program
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Program
- Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Continued Education
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Ongoing Training
*We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, familial status, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, former or current service member status, disability, or any other protected status.