Whether your retirement is right around the corner or a future goal you’re looking forward to, Red Canoe Financial Group is committed to helping you understand how to make the most of it. View a list of our upcoming retirement seminars below, covering topics from portfolio diversification and social security benefits to developing a retirement income plan.
Space is limited, so make sure to RSVP for one of our free retirement seminars at your nearby branch!
Social Security & Your Retirement
In this free seminar at our Federal Way Branch, Mike Wells of CUNA Mutual Group will discuss your options for Social Security.
He’ll cover topics such as:
- How to receive Social Security benefits
- How to make the most of Social Security benefits
- How to develop a retirement income plan
This seminar will be held at the Federal Way Branch on Wednesday, March 28 at 6:00 P.M.
Join Mike Wells of CUNA Mutual Group at our 15th Ave Branch in Longview to learn how you can grow your savings and continue to plan for your retirement.
He’ll answer questions like:
- What is traditional portfolio diversification?
- How has the investment landscape changed?
- How can you achieve your goals with less risk?
This seminar will be held at the 15th Ave Branch on Thursday, March 29 at 6:00 P.M.
Securing Social Security
Join Darren Kinney with Franklin Templeton Investments as he covers pressing questions like:
- When should I claim my Social Security benefits?
- How will changes in my life affect my benefits?
- How will Social Security fit into my overall plan for retirement?
This seminar will be held at our Albany Branch on Tuesday, April 10 at 6:00 P.M.