Whether your retirement is right around the corner or a future goal you’re looking forward to, Red Canoe Financial Group is committed to helping you understand how to make the most of it. View a list of our upcoming retirement seminars below, covering topics from portfolio diversification and social security benefits to developing a retirement income plan.
Space is limited, so make sure to RSVP for one of our free retirement seminars at your nearby branch!
Albany Retirement Seminar
Join Darren Kinney of Franklin Templeton Investments as he covers pressing questions like:
- When should I claim my Social Security benefits?
- How will changes in my life affect my benefits?
- How will Social Security fit into my overall plan for retirement?
This seminar will be held at our Albany Branch on Tuesday, September 11 at 6:00 P.M.
Covington Retirement Seminar
In this free seminar at our Covington Branch, Mike Wells of CUNA Mutual Group will discuss your options for Social Security.
He’ll cover topics such as:
- How to receive Social Security benefits
- How to make the most of Social Security benefits
- How to develop a retirement income plan
This seminar will be held at the Covington Branch on Wednesday, September 19 at 6:00 P.M.
Longview Retirement Seminar
Join Mike Wells of CUNA Mutual Group at our 15th Ave Branch in Longview to learn how you can create income for life. He’ll cover topics like:
- Sources of retirement income
- Retirement risks to clients drawing on their savings
- Income strategies to consider
- How to use annuities to guarantee an income for life
This seminar will be held at the 15th Ave Branch in Longview on Thursday, September 20 at 6:00 P.M.