Your submission was successful! We’ve received your Mortgage Check-Up request!
One of our Home Loan Officers will give you a call within the next few days. In the meantime, you can gather the following information to speed things along:
- Residence Info: The address of your current residence and any other residences from the past two years.
- Social Security Info: Social Security numbers for all borrowers.
- Employment History: Employer name(s), address(es), and phone number(s) for the past two years.
- Income Info: Pay stubs and/or W-2’s for all borrowers, as well as information for any other sources of regular income.
- Home Info: The year you purchased the property being refinanced, its original cost, and your current loan balance and your payment amount (if you didn’t attach a Mortgage Statement).
- Bank/Brokerage Info: Account information, including current balances.
- Real Estate Info: Address(es), current market value(s), amount(s) you owe, your monthly payment(s), and any rental income info for any additional real estate you own.
- Debt Info: Creditors, account numbers, current balances, and your monthly payment amount for your current debts.
Talking Home Loans With Your Kids
It’s always a good time to talk to your kids about money, and with It’s a Money Thing, it’s never been easier! Take a couple of minutes to watch these fun, short videos with your teens, and they’ll know more about home ownership than ever before!