If you love banking at Red Canoe, why not share us with your friends and family? It’s simple. Just tell your friends in Lake Tapps how much you like Red Canoe and encourage them to open a Simply Smart checking account.
Make sure they mention your name at the time of account opening and we’ll give you $50, and they’ll get $100! Tell your friends to stop by the branch in the Lakeland Hills Shopping Center, or call us at 1-800-562-5611 to make an appointment.
*Promotion is currently available in-person only at our Lake Tapps, WA branch.
- Period Offered: Offer valid starting July 15, 2020. This promotion is subject to termination at any time at the sole discretion of Red Canoe Credit Union (“Red Canoe”).
- Geographic Area Offered: Offer valid only at the Lake Tapps branch location. Promotion does not apply to online account opening.
- Promotion Qualifications: To qualify for the $100 payout, new member must be referred to the credit union by a qualified existing Red Canoe CU member and open a Simply Smart checking account with direct deposit during the promotional time period. New member must originate a direct deposit of at least $250 within the first 45 days of account opening. If direct deposit requirement is not met within 45 days, both new and referring member accounts will be disqualified from the program and no longer be subject to promotional payouts. The referring member’s name must be given at the time of account opening for both parties to be eligible. A new member is defined as an individual with a social security number that has not been connected to any Red Canoe account during the 365 days preceding account opening.
- Payment Procedure: Upon promotional requirements met, the new member will receive $100, and the referring member will receive $50, deposited into their primary share account. Red Canoe reserves the right to limit the number of payouts per household.
- Eligibility: Both members must be 18 or older to be eligible for payout. Employees, volunteers and their immediate family members are not eligible for the promotion. Standard membership and credit qualifications apply. Accounts must be in good standing with the credit union to be eligible to receive promotional payouts. Final determination of eligibility for promotion is at the sole discretion of Red Canoe.
- Taxes: Payout recipients are responsible for any and all applicable taxes on payouts received.
- Contact us: Call 1-800-562-5611 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional details.