Red Canoe Credit Union will be performing an upgrade of our data systems and Online Banking.
We will be closed June 1-3.
Preparing for the Upgrade
- You will not be able to check your balance during the upgrade. Make sure you note your balance BEFORE Online Banking becomes unavailable at 6:00 p.m. (PST) on Friday, May 31. Keep track of your spending over the weekend to make sure your don’t overdraw your account.
- You can still use your debit and credit cards during the upgrade, and you will be able to withdraw money from ATMs. Please note that you will NOT be able to check your balance at ATMs until the upgrade is complete, and any ATM deposits will NOT post until Tuesday, June 4.
- If you will be traveling or making a large purchase during the upgrade, please call us at 800-562-5611 so we can note your account.
Friday, May 31 | 6:00 p.m. (PST)
- Online Banking will NOT BE AVAILABLE through Monday, June 3.
- Bill pay will NOT BE AVAILABLE through Monday, June 3.
Saturday, June 1 – Monday June 3
- Branches and Call Center will be closed.
- Shared Branching will NOT BE AVAILABLE.
- ATM deposits WILL NOT POST until Tuesday, June 4.
- ATM balance inquiries will NOT BE AVAILABLE.
Tuesday, June 4
- Upgrade complete and we reopen.
- Online Banking back online.
- Account Type (S1, S9, etc) will now be Loan/Share ID (4-digit number).
- Monthly statements will be updated.
What’s NOT Changing
- Your checks and direct deposits will still process.
- Your account number (member number) will still be the same.
- Your Online/Mobile Banking username and password will stay the same.
- Your scheduled transfers and automatic payments will remain scheduled.
- Bill Pay will remain the same and payments will remain scheduled.
- Your debit and credit card numbers and their pins will stay the same.
What IS Changing
- Online/Mobile Banking will have an updated look.
- You will be able to view your eStatements and Alerts in the Mobile App
- Account Type (S1, S9, etc.) will now appear as a four-digit Loan/Share ID
- Monthly statements will have a new look.
- All credit card payment due dates will move from the 16th of the month to the 25th of each month. Your June payment will be due on June 25.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please make sure your contact info is up-to-date to ensure you receive all relevant information. We will be sending out emails and updating this page periodically with more information as we get closer to the upgrade. Check back regularly for more details.