Red Canoe Credit Union branches are now open. You can access your accounts using the Mobile App and Online Banking.
What’s NOT Changing
- Your checks and direct deposits will still process.
- Your account number (member number) will still be the same.
- Your Online/Mobile Banking username and password will stay the same.
- Your scheduled transfers and automatic payments will remain scheduled.
- Bill Pay will remain the same and payments will remain scheduled.
- Your debit and credit card numbers and their pins will stay the same.
What IS Changing
- Online/Mobile Banking will have an updated look.
- You will be able to view your eStatements and Alerts in the Mobile App.
- Account Type (S1, S9, etc.) will now appear as a four-digit Loan/Share ID.
- Monthly statements will have a new look.
- All credit card payment due dates will move from the 16th of the month to the 25th of each month. Your June payment will be due on June 25.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you are a Quicken, QuickBooks, or Mint user, you will need to modify your settings to ensure a smooth transition of your data. Follow the link below to our landing page for step-by-step instructions and a video tutorial outlining what you need to do.
Please make sure your contact info is up-to-date to ensure you receive all relevant information. We will be sending out emails and updating this page periodically with more information as needed.