We are open for drive-up banking service at all locations (bring your photo ID).
Lobby access is restricted to appointments only until further notice.
We care about the health and safety of our members and our employees, so we’re committed to doing what we can to help “flatten the curve.” As a part of a critical industry, we are committed to providing excellent service to our members while strictly adhering to all state-recommended protocols. Even though your experience at Red Canoe might look a little different on the surface, we will continue with our normal banking operations. We’re working hard to make sure you don’t experience any service interruptions during this time. If you have any questions or concerns about your account, please reach out to us at (800) 562-5611.
Thank you for your patience, your support, and your membership!
Managing Your Lobby Service Needs
- Access to safe deposit boxes will be by appointment only. Please call (800) 562-5611.
- All other lobby services that cannot be completed in the drive-up will be available by appointment only. Please call (800) 562-5611.
- Red Canoe Financial Group is available by phone appointment. Please call (800) 562-5611.
Remote Banking Options
Download the Red Canoe Mobile Banking App to manage your account right from your smartphone.
Member Service Center
Call (800) 562-5611
Monday – Friday
7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (PST)
9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. (PST)
Nationwide ATM Access
Access 30,000+ ATMs across the United States with your debit card.
Membership and Loan Applications
Financial Relief Options
We stand behind our members in times of crisis, and we’re here to help. If you have experienced a loss of income or have concerns about making your loan payments due to the COVID-19 outbreak, we encourage you to contact us at (800) 562-5611 for financial relief options. Our staff will work directly with you to find the best solution.
We have solutions to help you modify your loan payments or loan terms if you need financial assistance. Call (800) 562-5611 to discuss your options with a Member Service Representative.
We can look at all your debt and help you create a plan to consolidate and lower your payments if possible. Call (800) 562-5611 to discuss your options with a Member Service Representative.
If you need access to emergency cash, you can apply to increase your VISA or line of credit for additional funds. Call (800) 562-5611 to discuss your options with a Member Service Representative.
If you have concerns about making your Red Canoe 1st Mortgage payment, please fill out this online form from our mortgage servicing center.
Our team is standing by to help our members who have been financially impacted. You may experience longer than usual hold times, or we might ask to call you back, depending on the volume of calls we’re receiving. Every member matters, and we want to make sure that we are able to help you in the best way possible. Thanks for your patience and understanding as we all work through this difficult situation together. We look forward to doing whatever we can to help you find financial relief during this trying time!
Be Aware of COVID-19 Scams
Scammers often follow the news headlines so they can take advantage of consumers whenever they get the chance. The FBI has reported a rise in fraud related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Scams to Watch Out For
- Avoid offers from third-party sellers who’s authenticity can’t be verified. Reports of price-gouging, faulty protective equipment, and fake test kits have been circulating the media for weeks. Shop trusted sources, and don’t provide payment information on suspicious-looking webforms.
- Research donation opportunities before you provide payment information. Scammers are always eager to take advantage of goodwill during times of crisis. Donate to local organizations or through verifiable agencies.
- Watch out for “investment opportunities” that seem too good to be true. False advertisements for valuable stocks can be used to steal account information and funds from trusting consumers.
Ways to Protect Yourself
- Do not trust any information about COVID-19 that doesn’t come from a reputable source. Visit www.cdc.gov or www.coronavirus.gov for the most accurate and up-to-date information.
- Do not open attachments or click on links in emails or texts that are sent from unknown sources. These can contain malware that can be used to infiltrate your device or steal your information.
- Do not provide your birthdate, social security number, account numbers, credit or debit card numbers, or Online Banking username or password in response to an unsolicited email, phone call, or text.